In our second installment of the official introductions of each of the four winged ladies living in our garage, here are some items of great importance about Beaker, the Easter Egger:
1. Beaker is the heart breaker of the bunch – from day one, she didn’t mind hanging out in people’s cupped palms (taking the opportunity to bat her beady little eyes at you… lovingly, I’m sure).
2. Although Beaker should eventually be the smallest of the bunch, so far she is noticeably bigger.
3. She’s also the bravest and most inquisitive, which is quite endearing. She’s always the first to jump on top of a feeder…
Or a new roost…
Or an outstretched hand.
4. With her charcoal-lined eyes and puffy cheeks, she’s not too tough on the eyes, either.
5. She’s got super fancy big girl wings coming in, which she is not afraid of showing off.
6. She’s a bit of a camera whore, to be honest.
7. And she often appears to be the calm in the eye of the storm.
In summation, Beaker, you’re pretty much my fave – but don’t tell the others!