We have not shared many pictures of the coop yet, so here goes. And because it’s a lazy Sunday morning, I’ll keep the words to a minimum.
- We purchased the coop from Mark Mann of Mann Made Products (firstname.lastname@example.org). This same model is being used for the Project Poultry initiative of Nap Town Chickens.
- The coop will house four chickens.
- The attached run allows for easier chicken keeping. We plan to let the chickens roam the yard as often as possible, but they’d also be fine in the run.
- The bottom of the run is fenced to thwart digging predators.
- The wheels allow the coop to be moved around the yard, hopefully sparing total turf annihilation. I can move it myself, but not easily. Two people recommended.
The chicks will be three weeks old tomorrow, which means they should be moving into their new digs in another two to three weeks. We’re in the home stretch!