This optimistic update is brought to you by:
- Outdoor movies with happy, wonderful friends (i.e. last night’s viewing of The Exorcist with Tarah and Joe at the Indianapolis Museum of Art’s Summer Nights Film Series). Holla!
- Coffee with Mexican hot chocolate mixed in – hot and hot!
- Less grass, more herbs and edibles: our new front yard view
- Tomato (and basil) season!
- First canning of the season: peppers, beets, and cumin-spiced summer squash
- Getting our very first wedding response card in the mail (also, friends who, by the time we get married, will be Mr. and Mrs. So excited for you!)
- Sky Farm sneak previews, hard hats, safety goggles, and very sexy construction vests
- And this adorable song, which has been stuck in my head all morning: YACHT, “I Believe in You”