- Dig out all the weeds growing in the lettuce bed.
- Steam some green beans for Willem’s lunch.
- Cut back the blackberries.
- Pull ALL THE WEEDS.
- Lay down plastic to KILL ALL FUTURE WEEDS.
- Buy winter rye for cover cropping (and a bunch of other seeds) from Johnny’s Selected Seeds.
- Update a website and track the produce from our last CSA of the summer.
- Get some more work done on our family portrait.
- Make rosemary-lavender simple syrup.
- Go buy some fixings to make a pumpkin pie. I need some pumpkin pie like whoa.
- Play with, feed, talk to, smile at, put down for naps, read to, and change the Willem.
- Take at least two showers.
- Drink ice water, eat ice cream, watch the series finale of The Killing, and drink pumpkin beer in our underwear under the fan once all of the above is complete.
Also? It is stupid hot and humid out there. STUPID.